Holiday Craft: Puzzle Piece Ornaments
With 2012 coming to a close, now is the time to reflect on this year’s accomplishments and experiences, while relishing in the holiday spirit with loved ones.
So once your stockings are hung by the chimney with care, here is a holiday craft for you and your family to share!
Winter Wonderland Puzzle Piece Ornaments
6 Puzzle Pieces
1 Nickel sized cardboard circle
Tacky glue or school glue
1 Small paintbrush
1. Paint each of your puzzle pieces white. Before the paint dries, sprinkle each piece with glitter.
2. Once dry, glue three pieces onto the cardboard circle.
3. Now, glue the remaining puzzle pieces on top forming a snowflake design.
4. Once the glue has dried, loop your ribbon on the back and glue in place.
5. Once the glue has dried, hang your ornament with pride!