According to the Chinese calendar, 2013 is the Year of the Snake. Celebrate the New Year with a new craft!
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Colored Paints
- Googly Eyes
- Optional: Glitter and stickers for decoration
- Paint the toilet paper roll any way you would like. Lots of color, one color, polka dots or stripes! The choice is up to you.
- Once the paint is dry, have an adult help you use scissors to cut diagonally into the roll. Follow the spiral all the way around.
- Pick which end will be the head of the snake. Use the scissors to cut the shape of a snake head. Don’t forget the snake tongue!
- Glue googly eyes onto your snake.
- Make your new reptilian friend unique with glitter or stickers.
Enjoy your creation!
From our family to yours, Happy New Year!