Grab your breakfast cereal boxes, bring out your craft materials and let’s make our own luck with the Rainbow to Gold craft!
- Froot Loops®
- Cotton Balls
- Construction paper (yellow, black and white)
- Sort red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple Froot Loops® into groups.
- Using your scissors, carefully cut out your pot from the black construction paper. Then cut out small, dime-sized circles from your yellow construction paper. These circles will be your gold.
- Glue the pot of gold into the bottom left hand corner of the white construction paper.
- Next, glue the cotton balls into the bottom right hand corner.
- Here comes the fun part! Make a rainbow using the Froot Loops®. Start gluing the Froot Loops® from the pot of gold to the clouds in an arching shape. The traditional rainbow pattern is red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple, but feel free to be creative with your design.
- Glue the Froot Loops® one by one, moving layer by layer. You will start to see a gorgeous rainbow!
Give yourself a pat on the back to celebrate your luck and creativity. Take a moment to think about all that makes you lucky each day. Enjoy your creation and remember to gaze into the sky to spot a colorful rainbow!