Let us help you personalize your wish! Communicate with your Village Vacation Planner any special needs, requests or interests of your wish child and family. We will work within our resources to help create magic!
- Favorites - Send us a list of the wish child’s favorite things at least two weeks prior to their arrival and we’ll provide a personalized gift with a note from Mayor Clayton or Ms. Merry.
- Dietary Requests - Our food and beverage teams are more than willing to assist with any special dining requests. Nothing’s too hard for them—french fries for breakfast; gluten free options; pureed food options—they can do it all! Contact Food and Beverage Manager Dan Mohan to discuss the family’s unique needs (407-396-1114, ext. 4277 or DanielM2@gktw.org).
- Medical Facilities - Download the Village Guide (en Espanol) for a full list of the hospitals, clinics and pharmacies in our area.
- Nemours CareConnect - While traveling in Central Florida, families can now access expert pediatric care 24 hours a day and seven days a week through Nemours CareConnect. Through their app and website, children can see board-certified pediatric doctors and care providers with a mobile phone, tablet or computer. The face-to-face online consultation works much like FaceTime or Skype and typical issues include: allergies, fever, rashes, abdominal pain. To learn more, visit www.NemoursCareConnect.com. As always, if a family requires medical attention while in Central Florida, we ask that they reach out to GKTW’s Manager on Duty (available 24 hours a day).
- Medical Equipment, Supplies and Stroller Rentals - Should you need to rent medical equipment, supplies, hospital beds or strollers for family, we recommend Orlando Medical Rentals. Their team provides consistent, outstanding service to our families. They are available 24 hours a day and no request is too difficult for them. We’d encourage you to reach out to them at 877-356-9943 or www.OrlandoMedicalRentals.com.
- Bloodwork and Laboratory Services - Mtech-Health Services provides mobile bloodwork and laboratory services. The team from Mtech-Health is willing to visit Give Kids The World Village to provide these services to wish families. This would be a great benefit to families who need these services during their trip because it would save them time from visiting a local hospital or lab. To learn about pricing and appointments, please contact Mtech-Health directly at 407-892-1256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nursing Services - If you need to utilize local nursing services for a family, we recommend Maxim Nursing. They can be reached at 407-647-6555 or OrlandoNemail@example.com.
- Interpreting Services - To ensure the safety and quality of a wish child’s experience, interpreters are strongly encouraged for families who are not fluent in English. Navigating the theme parks, traffic, and local destinations can be a daunting and intimidating experience. Give Kids The World prefers that interpreters are hired through Corazon Communications. All of their team is trained in the wish experience and they are very familiar with GKTW as well as the theme parks. Corazon can be reached at 407-247-7761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.