Thank you for your interest in becoming partner of Give Kids The World (GKTW), a 79-acre, non-profit resort in Central Florida that creates magical memories for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
Give Kids The World (GKTW) fulfills the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses and their families from around the world every day of the year. To serve these precious children, we partner with 250 wish-granting organizations (WGO) worldwide. We look forward to working with your organization as well.
Our many WGO partners first identify and qualify a child to determine that they will receive a Wish to Give Kids The World Village. A Wish related to the Central Florida attractions (including, but not exclusive to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, and Sea World) is eligible for Give Kids The World.
The WGO then manages the coordination and submission of all appropriate requests and forms to GKTW to make the reservation. Once the reservation is confirmed, the WGO arranges transportation to the Village via air, train, car, etc., coordinates any medical equipment and supply needs for the family, provides expense money for the family.
Continue below to get started.
- The Wish - Step by Step - This PDF will give you a comprehensive view of what is included in a Give Kids The World Dream Wish, a typical week at the Give Kids The World Village and some tips and reminders for our wish-granting organization partners.
- Pre-Arrival Brochure - Sample of the brochure each family receives three weeks prior to their trip. Also en Espanol and Français.
- Itinerary - This PDF can be an extremely useful "cheat sheet" for families bound for Give Kids The World.
- Online Application - Partner with Give Kids The World and together we will ensure that each family we service will have a magical dream vacation. Submit your application today!
- Partner Forms - Download the forms your family will need to have on file with Give Kids The World.
- Find a Wish-Granting Organization - Use this tool to locate any of our WGO partners