- If your family is flying to Orlando they will arrive at the Orlando International Airport
- As they exit the plane, they will follow signs to the tram, which will transport them from the gate to the terminal area
- There, a Give Kids The World airport greeter will be waiting for them
- It is helpful for the family to have their cell phone prior to arrival; please share the number with Give Kids The World by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there is any flight changes or urgent situations, we can be connected
- If the family has any questions/concerns or cannot find the greeter, they can contact our Airport office (407.825.2325) or Give Kids The World Guest Services (407.396.1114)
- The greeter will escort the family to the baggage claim area and their designated ground transportation (rental car or shuttle)
Transportation to the Village
- If your family has a rental car arranged, the volunteer will review the driving directions from the Orlando International Airport to Give Kids The World Village.
- If they are driving, they should head straight to Give Kids The World Village
- They will need $2 in change to cover unmanned toll booths
- If they are arriving by train, special arrangements will be made to greet them at the train station
Checking in at the Village
- Welcome Home! Once they arrive to Give Kids The World Village, we will check the family in and show them to their villa
- If they are staying off-property, they will still check-in at Give Kids The World Village and attend orientation
- For details on their reservations and hotel amenities, they may contact email@example.com
- Please bring the whole family into the House of Hearts for a warm welcome.
- We have goodies for the kids, their meal card, and villa keys.
- Don’t worry about grabbing a bite to eat on the way - we will have a meal option available for the family upon arrival
- After they have checked in and are settled, one adult will attend orientation to learn about the exciting vacation at Give Kids The World, the attractions that Central Florida has to offer and, most importantly, the theme park tickets that are distributed at that time