Let us help you personalize your wish! Communicate with your Village Vacation Planner any special needs, requests or interests of your wish child and family. We will work within our resources to help create magic!
- Favorites - Send us a list of the wish child’s favorite things at least two weeks prior to their arrival and we’ll provide a personalized gift with a note from Mayor Clayton or Ms. Merry.
- Dietary Requests - Our food and beverage teams are more than willing to assist with any special dining requests. Nothing’s too hard for them—french fries for breakfast; gluten free options; pureed food options—they can do it all! Contact Food and Beverage Manager Dan Mohan to discuss the family’s unique needs (407-396-1114, ext. 4277 or DanielM2@gktw.org).
- Medical Facilities - Download the Village Guide (en Espanol) for a full list of the hospitals, clinics and pharmacies in our area.
- Nemours CareConnect - While traveling in Central Florida, families can now access expert pediatric care 24 hours a day and seven days a week through Nemours CareConnect. Through their app and website, children can see board-certified pediatric doctors and care providers with a mobile phone, tablet or computer. The face-to-face online consultation works much like FaceTime or Skype and typical issues include: allergies, fever, rashes, abdominal pain. To learn more, visit www.NemoursCareConnect.com. As always, if a family requires medical attention while in Central Florida, we ask that they reach out to GKTW’s Manager on Duty (available 24 hours a day).
- Medical Equipment, Supplies and Stroller Rentals - Should you need to rent medical equipment, supplies, hospital beds or strollers for family, we recommend Orlando Medical Rentals. Their team provides consistent, outstanding service to our families. They are available 24 hours a day and no request is too difficult for them. We’d encourage you to reach out to them at 877-356-9943 or www.OrlandoMedicalRentals.com.
- Bloodwork and Laboratory Services - Mtech-Health Services provides mobile bloodwork and laboratory services. The team from Mtech-Health is willing to visit Give Kids The World Village to provide these services to wish families. This would be a great benefit to families who need these services during their trip because it would save them time from visiting a local hospital or lab. To learn about pricing and appointments, please contact Mtech-Health directly at 407-892-1256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nursing Services - If you need to utilize local nursing services for a family, we recommend two companies:
- Interpreting Services - To ensure a quality experience for wish families, interpreters are strongly encouraged for those who are not fluent in English. Give Kids The World recommends two local interpreting services:
Corazon Communications: Sharing a long-standing relationship with GKTW and various wish-granting organizations, Daniela and her team have been offering wish assistance in Central Florida for more than 20 years. In addition to interpreting services, Corazon prides themselves on providing an excellent wish experience by coordinating park visit details and assisting with any challenges a family may encounter. For the best wish experience, Corazon recommends a minimum four days of service for wish families visiting the area theme parks; though they will accommodate from a single day to a full wish experience to ensure the best possible outcome. GKTW is happy to assist with scheduling and billing. Contact your GKTW Village Vacation Planner for assistance. You can also reach out to Daniela directly to discuss options, pricing and scheduling (407-247-7761 or email@example.com).
LTC Language Solutions: Long recognized as a company with heart, LTC has been serving the community by providing high-quality interpretation, translation, and language and cultural training since 1993. As part of these efforts, LTC has partnered with Give Kids The World to ensure that all participating families can enjoy this wonderful opportunity without language barriers! We are committed to providing quality and flexible interpretation services to families for as little as half-day to as much as their whole trip. All scheduling and billing will be handled through Give Kids The World. Contact your GKTW Village Vacation Planner or Amy McClintock for information, pricing and scheduling (407-396-1114 ext. 4301 or firstname.lastname@example.org).